What’s more lovely than crochet on a fall day? Not much, that’s for sure!
To celebrate the heart of fall upon us, we’re hosting a one-skein wonder giveaway event! We’re giving away some Cascade Pacific Yarn to FIVE lucky winners! Just look at those beautiful colors!
EDIT: Congratulations to our five winners: Nancy Byrne, Debbie Richardson, Marsha LeBlanc and Lauren Hahs Colon!
These yarns are perfect for fall and are just right for a good one-skein wonder pattern. Need some ideas? Take a look at these one-skein patterns gathered by Fiber Flux!
- Visit the drawing entry form powered by Rafflecopter by clicking on the link below (due to WordPress HTML limitations, I am unable to insert the drawing form directly into this post).
- Choose one of the ways to enter the drawing: Visit us on Facebook and give us a “like” or vote in our Crafter’s Choice CAL poll!
The drawing will close at 12:00AM on next Saturday, November 5th, so make sure you enter soon to win some of this beautiful yarn!
A little bit of information on this yarn:
Pacific® is a worsted weight, affordable, completely machine washable yarn in a huge range of colors. It’s an unbelievably soft acrylic and wool blend, and has a lustrous sheen which gives depth to the many hues that are available in this yarn. There’s really nothing that Pacific® isn’t great for: sweaters, blankets, baby projects, or anything that’s worn next to the skin.
- 60% Acrylic / 40% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 213 yds / 195 m
- Knitting Needle Size: US 7 – 8 / 4.5 – 5.0 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 18 – 20 sts = 4″ (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: H / 5.00 mm (I / 5.50 mm, J / 6.00 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 15 sc = 4″ (10 cm) (14 sc = 4″ (10 cm), 13 sc = 4″ (10 cm)
Store your masterpiece carefully; it may one day be a timeless family heirloom.